Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hair Styles and Outfit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku336

Goku336

Hair Styles and Outfit Empty
PostSubject: Hair Styles and Outfit   Hair Styles and Outfit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Here I will post all the hair styles I completed or still needs work. We female base so I can start on them Darth. Or I can make it after I make all the Male base hair.

It looks like we will use only four types of hair style for now. Don't worry about it though I will still work on the others that was cancel for now. I well have to go on from the new base icon(Awsome New Base thanx to Darth!).

Hair Styles
Naruto: 100%
Sasuke: 100%
Kakashi: 100%
Orochimaru: 100%
Shikamaru: 0% NEXT!
Choji: 0%
Neji: 0%
Gaara: 0%

The Outfit are listed below. First are the Starter shirt and Pants. The idea to the starter outfit are like custom your shirt and pants color. Other aren't like Naruto's Outfit.

Outfits
Starter Shirt: 100%
Starter Pants: 100%
Sandals: 100%

Last edited by Goku336 on Thu May 15, 2008 12:43 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Generation

PostSubject: Re: Hair Styles and Outfit   Hair Styles and Outfit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm

omg SEND EM TO ME :p
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

PostSubject: Re: Hair Styles and Outfit   Hair Styles and Outfit Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:21 am

Dude I am sorry I am a long sleeper. But what about I get everything ready and send it to you this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Styles and Outfit   Hair Styles and Outfit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hair Styles and Outfit
Page 1 of 1