Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game status.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Student
Admin

Game status. Empty
PostSubject: Game status.   Game status. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Right now the game staff are working really hard to ensure the game is being Developed me(Ayo) kureigu Kai Jacob are working hard to ensure that all the coding is done so open testing can begin. NTE Darkness and his team are working on icons the maps are already finished.
here is a list of the things that we currently have completed.
Login system,Clan Select Village Select Random Element System Curse seals and Demons Taijutsu training Genin exam Chunnin exam Squad system (this includes Squad radios)
right now we are working on getting Ninjutsu Genjutsu Stamina Chakra training and some Clan Jutsus finished so open testing can begin,ill be letting people know when open testing will begin on here so stay in touch and always check the forum. Thank you for your Patience with the Development.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorenden.forumotion.com
Darth Vader

Game status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game status.   Game status. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Nice.

Im not sure if im joining the team or not. But im making a base just because im bored. I may become a Iconer.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Game status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game status.   Game status. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:51 pm

woah a lot has happened since i left ayo drath faith kaio and more hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game status.   Game status. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game status.
Page 1 of 1