Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Icon Base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:00 am

Hey Generation! Darth sent me some new Base Icon. Well we use some of it or all? I don't want to start over. Well talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:24 am

we may not use it. Im not to sure yet, depends if i can get the icons you all have already done for it fitted to the new base. Just leave it to me, ;p
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:26 pm

My GF already let me know about everything. Thanx dude I just need to test it. MAN! I wanna see it badly.
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:57 am

Hey Darth I fix some stuff on the icon if thats ok with you. Just check out whats listed below.

New Base icon(FIXED)
Poof Icon: I'll work on that when we start on clans(because some clans have other way too).
Running Icon: Everything is great I just fix the North running only.
KO Icon: I just moved it to the left so the hair style can fit.
Meditate Icon: I just keep it to the floor.
HandSeal Icon: I like the 2nd one.
HandSeal R. Icon: Again I love it, Hope Gen love it too.
Jutsu Icon: Nothing wrong with that.
Zan Icon: I just change the South and North icon.
Rest Icon: Just made it look like hes sleeping.
and everything else is great! The attack icon looks like a lot of work but I can make some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:29 pm

alright, i moved the ko icon to the left on mine to, because i found that prob. send me your version soon so i can make the hair fit again lol
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:02 am

I'll have to see what I can do. Maybe this weekend I'll send it. But did Ayo and Faith wanted all these new icon you added? Let me know so I can finish up with Orochimaru's hair.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:47 pm

this is to much trouble, lets jsut stick with the old base.
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:15 am

Ok... It don't matter to me it just got me lost because no one told me which to use.
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Sorry for spamming guys. I'll be working this Saturday... I know it sucks. Oh and I just got payed and I am going to the store to get me Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3. Darth after I get out of work I'll be working on making a Female base. Why am I telling you just to give you a heads up dude. iight guys ttyl peace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Icon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Icon Base   New Icon Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Icon Base
Page 1 of 1