Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rawr, I have a new concept.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader

Rawr, I have a new concept. Empty
PostSubject: Rawr, I have a new concept.   Rawr, I have a new concept. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:57 pm

With this targeting system in all, i think this could be put into place pretty easy. But i was wondering if you could do one thing.

Jumping Attacks

Yesh, i said it. I wouldn;t mind iconning the base or more jutsu states for it at all. It basicly talks for itself, but you could make it so were you can fire certain jutsu in the air, such as housenka, or throw shuriken in the air. This would make taijutsu more important, considering you cant jump fast / far without high tai.
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

PostSubject: Re: Rawr, I have a new concept.   Rawr, I have a new concept. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:39 am

Yeah that would best good. Plus it would be good with the Hidden Lotus. Like to know the player is jumping you'll see there shadow pop out after the player jump. What you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Rawr, I have a new concept.   Rawr, I have a new concept. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Goku336 wrote:
Yeah that would best good. Plus it would be good with the Hidden Lotus. Like to know the player is jumping you'll see there shadow pop out after the player jump. What you think about that?

that could work, wouldnt be to hard to make a icon for either
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Rawr, I have a new concept.   Rawr, I have a new concept. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:33 pm

but we also gotta worry bout coding and the fact that when i say faiths last thing that invovled jumping around the jump site i saw some lag so maybe he has improved enough but idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawr, I have a new concept.   Rawr, I have a new concept. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr, I have a new concept.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Renden Forum :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: