Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zangetsu's Application

Go down 

Do you think I would be a Good GM
Yes
Zangetsu's Application Vote_lcap100%Zangetsu's Application Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Zangetsu's Application Vote_lcap0%Zangetsu's Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Zangetsu

Zangetsu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Zangetsu's Application   Zangetsu's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:25 am

Name: Zangetsu (FireBallBoy) Jacob Jones

Spot Applied for (Iconner Mapper Co-coder Gfxer(you dont have to be one of these to apply for GM):
Well at this time i am only an amateur mapper but i am practicing on the source i do have.
Why you think you Deserve the position:

Good Qualities: I am fair. I do not hand out free items to people. I try me best(noones perfect) to uphold all rules. I try to keep all people calm and orderly but at times we all know this is not possible. I have been a GM on many games. I also will be one on a game thats been in progress for about 6 months now and should be out in June.

Bad Qualities: I have these and i know i do. I try to work on things like taking a lot of disrespect from players. I do not use my GM powers to do this i sometimes simply go on killing sprees killing the person and friends over and over and over. I have worked on this though.

Possible problems you might have if Any: Some people i know have grudges against and will try anything to provoke me to do things against rules. I will try to resist those temptations. I also there are people not saying anyones name that will falsely accuse me of things just to torture me but thats ok.
Back to top Go down

Zangetsu's Application
Page 1 of 1