Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application of Rodney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodney

Rodney

Gm Application of Rodney Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application of Rodney   Gm Application of Rodney Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 am

Name:Rodney

Spot Applied for :Gfx

Why you think you Deserve the position:Well i dont see any gfx here so yea Very Happy

Good Qualities:I got exp of being gm on many games and am too a game maker,one of my popular games The New Power.Its Down Because it needs a host and coder.Along With Gfx I Can Make Forums,Hub Design(HTML)and map.Am Almost online 24\7 on my msn so if anything is needed u can message me.Am Willing to learn more things like iconing which del said he would teach me,coding too but i dont have the time cause igot school and it gives hell lots of HW <_<.

Bad Qualities:I will mostly come on the game for like 1-2 hours cause i dont like training <_<,short tempered,annoying and anymore qualitles u can ask ayo he knows more Very Happy

Possible problems you might have if any:Yes Training <_<.

Hope U Like My Gm App. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gm Application of Rodney
Page 1 of 1