Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hair and Clothes Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goku336

Goku336

Hair and Clothes Update! Empty
PostSubject: Hair and Clothes Update!   Hair and Clothes Update! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:19 am

Well since the boss post some updates on what he do I guess I post mine. Well I know I haven't been on lately. To tell the truth I get out from work and work on some hair style on this game. So yeah boss Sasuke hairstyle is ready to go and I working on Kakashi's.

Icon that are DONE
HAIR:
Naruto DONE!
Sasuke DONE!
Kakashi WORKING!

CLOTHES:
Shirt DONE!
Pants DONE!
L.V. Sandals ON HOLD!

This is the Update of the day 05-02-08
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

Hair and Clothes Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothes Update!   Hair and Clothes Update! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

This is the latest update for this week. I will later work on making a female base for the game. I know we are on the testing mode but you know how I do. Alway gotta be ready. So that all for the update for today. Read below for list of icons I finished.

Icon that are DONE
HAIR:
Orochimaru DONE!
Shikamaru WORKING!

CLOTHES:
Sandals DONE!(The sandals are black just like the clothes Faith ask for so the players can customize)

This is the Update of the day 05-09-08
Back to top Go down

Hair and Clothes Update!
Page 1 of 1