Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Generation

Team Project Empty
PostSubject: Team Project   Team Project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm

Anyway, if you guys don't know me, im part of the coding staff with ayo. Smile

Now Im here to discuss the importance of the iconners. First and formal, Coding does NOT make a game, CODING is EASY compare to the hard work that Iconners do. So I want to thank the team and perhaps the future members of this staff.

This is the list of things we need.

-Hud Icons - Yes, we need icons for the objects on the player's screen.
-Hair and Clothes Icons - One of the most important. You should know what they are.
-Turf Icons - Such as, 3d Cliffs, 3d Houses, dirt, grass, trees, the whole shabang.
-Jutsu Icons - These aren't very important at the moment. Coding jutsus are the easiest part of a game.

Information for each.

•Hud Icons - For now, we just need Health and Chakra bars. Not just a line, but you know, sexified Smile
•Hair and Clothes - Already stated. Most important.. has to fit the base, and this is one of the hardest part of iconning if you ask me Sad
•Turf Icons - Just good looking turfs. Stated above.
•Jutsu icons - the LAST thing to worry about. As soon as we get everything set, then, this should come in mind.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Goku336

Goku336

Team Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Project   Team Project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 am

Boss leave the Hair and clothes to me lol.
Back to top Go down

Team Project
Page 1 of 1