Naruto Renden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Renden Forum

this forum is for people to discuss Naruto Renden and to leave any comments they want to or any ideas they want in the game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I joined the Icon team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader

I joined the Icon team. Empty
PostSubject: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 pm

I joined for all who care.

I made an orginal base for this game. I plan on contributing much more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Student
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Welcome to the Team Darth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://narutorenden.forumotion.com
Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Ayo, sorry i havent been able to contact you lately.

Ive been having various problems all thoughout this week. My best friend and his mother were in a car crash on Weds. I spent all day with him and his mom in the hospital on friday. Hes out of the hospital now and doing ok, but his mothers still in for her lungs, on the edge of amonia. She should be ok after a few days tho. I also hung out with him the majority of today ( Saturday).

I will get back to iconning soon, but peace,

Darth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Student
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:13 am

wow.. sorry to hear that dude take as much time as you need off i havent been doing any work on the game either im ill at the moment and iv been banished from my pc by my mom i had to sneek on today while shes at work. Kai and Lewis my friends have taken over my part of the coding while im ill and when im better ill carry on.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorenden.forumotion.com
Goku336

Goku336

PostSubject: Re: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Sorry about what happen man. I well be able to help on anything if I can. Those that didn't know I am a added member to the team. Thanks Ayo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I joined the Icon team.   I joined the Icon team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I joined the Icon team.
Page 1 of 1